For the first time in decades, U.S. life expectancy declined, and this is a major
troubling sign because life expectancy is still on the rise in other industrial countries.
While people are still trying to figure out why this is happening, some things are
* We are living sicker, physically and emotionally
* Leading causes of death are lifestyle-related
* Obesity and diabetes are fueling this epidemic
* We overestimate the benefits of medication
* We may have reached the limit of what medication can do
So if you want to live a long healthy life, you need to have a plan that works for
you. Lifestyle diseases can only be cured with lifestyle modifications, and if you
don’t know where to start, let me help you with updating your diet.
If you don’t change, nothing will change for better.