As we age, our testosterone level gradually decreases, but we are seeing more cases
of younger men with “low T.” The common treatment is a hormone replacement therapy,
but first I want you to read the side effects:
If they don’t scare you, I want to inform you that testosterone can get converted
into estrogen if you are activating an enzyme, called aromatase. If you have too
much estrogen, you’ll develop male breast tissues and increase the risk for prostate
It’s always important to find the real causes and fix them accordingly. Below are
some of the common causes that can lead to low T.
· Blood sugar: Carbohydrate-rich meals increase aromatase and cause adrenal fatigue.
· Stress: Adrenal fatigue can contribute to low testosterone level.
· Zinc: We need zinc to produce testosterone. Eat more oysters and grass-fed beef.
· Stomach acid: We need strong stomach acid to assimilate zinc.
· Low cholesterol: We can’t make sex hormones without cholesterol.
Hormone replacement therapy often gives you the short-term benefit, but in the long
run, it is too risky in my personal opinion. You have only one body, so please choose